Personal Trainer -Casual
Up to 10 hours per week with potential to grow more hours as desired.
About the Role:
As a KO Personal Trainer, you will be a part of a weekly roster conducting Group & Semi Personal Training sessions. Shifts are paid by the hour with no rent charged.
When working at KO, you are expected to interact with members in the gym and provide advice to them when required. Our personal trainers also play a vital role in keeping our studio clean and well presented. You are also encouraged to promote KO activities and build rapport with members helping keep them accountable and achieving their goals, whilst promoting our fun, friendly environment.
The Trainer that we are looking for needs the following:
Knowledge, skills, and ability
- Skilled in rapport building with clients/members
- Ability to create and guide clients/members through exercise plans confidently
- Committed to maintaining relevant fitness industry knowledge and participating in ongoing training and development
- Ability to perform and instruct broad range of exercises with correct form
Responsibilities and duties
- Deliver safe exercise programs relevant to your qualification to a variety of clients
- Maintain cleanliness of the gym and other areas of the fitness centre
- Offer encouragement, support positivity, and motivation to clients and members
- Demonstrate initiative and transparency when reporting to supervisors.
KO Lifestyle & Fitness is an independent personal training company and has been in operation for over 12 Years. We specialise in results based personal training programs in a fun, friendly, non intimating environment.
We conduct our business in Scoresby, Victoria in a private studio environment.
We have a strong team philosophy and are looking for a person that want’s to move to the top of their field as part of a successful and motivated group of individuals.
We are looking for a trainer that may have had hands on experience. How much experience is not critical, what is critical is for you to have the willingness to learn and develop as part of a team.
- Cert III Fitness
- Cert IV Fitness
- First Aid + CPR
- Drivers License and own vehicle (Preferable)
For more information contact the studio or simply submit your CV to Brad Perrett at email@example.com