Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400º. In a large bowl, combine 2 cups mozzarella, Parmesan, garlic, marinara, parsley, and red pepper flakes and season with salt and pepper. Stir until combined, then gently fold in chicken.
- Spoon mixture into halved bell peppers and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella.
- Pour chicken broth into baking dish (to help the peppers steam) and cover with foil.
- Bake until peppers are tender, 55 minutes to 1 hour. Uncover and broil 2 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and more Parmesan before serving.