Now Hiring- February 2020
Personal Trainer Position Available
Do you have a attitude that you consider to be better
than most? Are you a self starter with drive and ambition? Are you an easy person to get along with?
If you answered yes to the above questions then we would like to consider you to be a Personal Trainer at KO Lifestyle & Fitness.
KO Lifestyle & Fitness is an independent personal training company and has been in operation for over 8 Years. We currently have a team of 6 Personal Trainers and Sports Therapists. We specialise in results based personal training programs in a fun, friendly, non intimating environment.
We conduct our business in Scoresby, Victoria in a private studio environment.
We have a strong team philosophy and are looking for a person that want to move to the top of their field as part of a successful and motivated group of individuals.
We are looking for a trainer that may have had hands on experience. How much experience is not critical, what is critical is for you to have the willingness to learn and develop as part of a team.
We do require our Trainer to have the relevant qualifications, have a current first aid certificate. In addition to this you need to be
insured with public liability and professional indemnity.
The Trainer that we are looking for needs the following:
- To want to be part of a motivated team.
- To treat their role at KO like it is their own business
- To be self motivated and have a strong passion to learn and grow within a great company
- A willingness to work flexible hours (split shifts and/ or Saturday) and eager to be actively involved in growing the business.
- Assist within the studio membership sales and member retention.
- An energetic, strong, passionate and supportive attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be passionate about the health and wellbeing of members
- Team player and eager to grow and develop as a trainer
- Sales experience in the fitness industry preferable
For more information contact the studio or simply submit your CV to Brad Perrett at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately as we need you on our team.