- 200g seedless grapes
- 200ml no-added-sugar apple and blackcurrant juice
* You will need ice block moulds or plastic cups and popsicle sticks for this recipe
- Divide the grapes amongst 4 disposable plastic cups. If you have Popsicle molds, you may end up with more as the moulds come in varying sizes.
- Fill each cup with ½ cup of juice.
- Secure lids on moulds or insert popsicle sticks and freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight until solid.
- Stand at room temperature for a few minutes before removing from mould.
|102g||Quantity per serving||Quantity per 100g|